Laser Ablation Products to Meet Your Needs
Whether you're doing routine monitoring, or analyzing the most challenging samples, Applied Spectra has a product to meet your needs. We deliver custom-built systems based on two analytical techniques: LIBS (Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) and LA-ICP-MS (Laser Ablation-Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry). Both methods arise from "Laser Ablation," which removes minute particles of mass from a sample via a highly focused laser beam.
Get the Team, Plus the Product
We've assembled the most experienced team of scientists and engineers in the industry to address your application. Our customers don't just a buy an instrument, they buy the very best scientific support from the experts in laser ablation (LA) science and laser/material interaction.
Application Solutions for Industry and Research
Our precision devices address complex material analysis applications including:
- Manufacturing quality control: pharmaceutical, bio-tech, electronics, solar, and more,
- Contamination control,
- Environmental studies, such as soil, plant and mineral analysis,
- Forensic analysis of paint, glass, gunshot residue and determination of material provenance,
- Research and laboratory analysis for academia, government and commercial enterprises.
Join our family of customers and reap the benefits of our expertise. Together we'll build a system to meet your needs.
"The RT100 system provides a simple, easy to use, and rapid tool for data collection and analysis."
"I was very impressed with how quickly the instrument was up and running and we were generating useful data. It took less than 2 hours to uncrate it and start generating spectra. The user interface is easy to use and very intuitive."
"We have used an RT100-HP in our laboratory and are extremely pleased. In research analyzing items of forensic interest and geomaterials, we have obtained exceptional results. The software makes it easy to optimize collection parameters, set up automated analysis patterns, and interpret results with the TruLIBS database."
- March 2014
- Applied Spectra Showed Strong Presence at PITTCON 2014
- February 2014
- ASI’s CEO Presents Talk at PITTCON 2014
- December 2013
- Applied Spectra Staff to Exhibit and Present at Winter Plasma 2014
- October 2013
- Dr. Richard E. Russo is Honored and ASI Displays a Strong Presence at SCiX 2013
- September 2013
- Special LA/LIBS Workshop – Fremont, California
- June 2013
- Dr. Derrick Quarles Joins the ASI Scientific Team